Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home alone~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Hikaru looks at his brother as his hand was grabbed. He was going to ask what was wrong, but,as usual, Kaoru answers his question as if he read his mind.

He closes the door when he was pulled back inside.

"Sure." he pulled his brother into a soft hug. "To be honest, I didn't want to leave." He whispered with a soft chuckle. "What movie would you want to watch first, hm?" He asked while pulling away slightly, but still close to his twin
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:26 am

Kaoru pushed his brother to the couch and smiled at him. "Any movie is fine as long as its scary!"

He sat on his lap and wrapped his arms around his brother and brought him close and rested his chin on his head. "Any movie as long as I'm with Hikaru," he mutters, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:04 am

Hikaru lazily sits down on the couch, a large grin on his lips. "Alright. Hey, put in Thirteen Ghosts."

He orders one of the maids who obediently did as told. As she did this and Kaoru sat on his lap, Hikaru was thinking how he loved to be this close to his twin.

"You know," He began while moving his head out from under his twin's chin so that they were nose to nose. "~I love you right?" Hikaru happily whispers then lightly brushes his lips against the other's.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:20 pm

"Of course I do," the other twin cooed gently. "And I love you too."

As the movie began, he settled into the seat next to his brother and laid his head on the other's shoulder. He wasn't really that much into scary movies but he felt that he needed to to day.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:14 am

Hikaru smiles then lays his head on his brother's head but when his phone rang he growls. He grabs the phone and answers it. "Hello? No, we're busy. I will make sure they won't let you in. By idiot."

He hands up the phone then orders a maid to come over. "Make sure Tamaki-san doesn't get in." He commands her then she walks off to give the news to their gaurds. Hikaru sighs then focuses his attention on the movie. "I can't focus on the movie...." He spoke, mainly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Kaoru yawned, getting slightly sleepy so he moved to lay down so that his head was resting on his brothers lap. He curled up like a cat, sleepy eyes still staring at the screen and trying to focus on the movie.

He nuzzled his brother's lap and yawned.
"Are you still watching, brother?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home alone~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School Host Club :: Hitachiin Mansion-
Jump to: