Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home alone~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:20 pm

It was with much glee that Kaoru awoke in the arms of his brother. Why, one may ask? It was because their parents had a trip to Europe and won't be back in a month!

In addition, even the school gave them a week off due to the new renovations being built!

A whole month! Just me and my brother!
he thought excitedly and he snuggled into Hikaru's warmth.

"Neh, Hikaru" he whispered with a light smile. "We have the house to ourselves today and probably the whole month or so. . . What do you wanna do?"

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Waking up to the sound of his brother's voice, who's wrapped in his possesive arms, Hikaru groans lightly "I have nothing planned, so you can choose what we do today. Let's just hope that milord won't bug us with our time alone."

Hikaru chuckles lightly, shifting in the bed a little till he's a little closer. He was super excited that they finally get the house to themselves, not counting their maids and butlers of course, but he was a little too tired from all the comotion from yesterday.

"The club was a little busier than usual yesterday and the girls nearly jumpped on us from the act we put on. Tamaki was more stupid than the day before which made him more annoying... I'm just glad that we don't have to do a single thing with them untill school starts again."Hikaru half whispered then remomves his his arms from Kaoru a little reluctantly but he had to stretch.

He purposly falls off the bed, face first, not really hurting himself on the plush carpet. He mummbles something into the carpet then rolls over onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Kaoru stumbles after his brother with a giggle and a grin. "Clumsy today?" he asked, poking his brother's stomach playfully.

He laid on his back next to his brother, staring up at the ceiling of their room in mild interest. "Neh, wouldn't it be funny if we had a painting on our ceiling or something? Or maybe a mirror?"

A break from the host club would be really nice. I mean, Even if Hikaru and I are all over each other practically everyday, we can't really talk as freely as compared to when we're at home.

"Maybe we can go watch a movie or something? I don't really know," he tells his brother, his lower lip jutting out in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:43 am

Hikaru braced himself when his brother fell off the bed then groans when he fell ontop of him. "No, I just felt like falling off the bed." He squirms slightly from the poke of his stomach.

He tilts his head slightly at the next question.
"I say we should have some kind of painting since we mirror ourselves all the time. Something cheesy but it also describes ourselves...What do you think?" He asks while searching through all the paintings he has seen throughout his life in his mind.

His train of thought was interrupted when the other spoke of going to the movies. Hikaru wondered through what he thought was cool enough to see then he shrugs.
"I'm craving something scary, nothing too cliche but not the usual 'happy ending' crap and something that has at least a gallon or so blood in it." Hikaru specified.

So tired of the same endings in horror movies. It's just stupid and gets on my nerves. I want something so horrifying that it'll have me in Kaoru's arms at night for at least three days.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:03 pm

Kaoru laughed lightly but didn't move away from his brother. "I was thinking the exact same thing!"

The younger twin finally stood up and stretched his limbs and yawned a little. He made his way the the panoramic window and pulled the curtains open only to reveal gray skies and dark looking clouds. It looks like its going to rain soon. "The weather is perfect for scary movies, don't you think?"

In all honesty, kaoru like the rainy season. It gives me a perfectly reasonable excuse to cuddle with Hikaru at night, he thought to himself with a devilish and playful grin.

"Then should we leave now, Hikaru or should we stay and have breakfast or something?" He looked at the clock hanging on their wall and corrected himself. "Brunch, I mean. It's almost twelve," he laughed.

He was hoping that Tamaki, their idiot king, wouldn't drop by with the whole club. He'd much rather spend this break with his brother alone.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:16 am

"Great minds think alike." Hikaru chuckles. He turns over onto his stomach when his brother got up and went to the window. Looks like it's about to storm. No wonder I felt more tired today. But it is perfect for horror movies and for Kaoru to cuddle closer with me. He thought with a grin and a slight sigh.

He snaps out of his thoughts once his brother spoke again.
"Huh? Oh...Right..Uhm, I am feeling hungry so I guess we can have brunch and then leave for the movies. If nothing seems interesting there, we can just go to the movie store and buy something better." Hikaru shrugs then lowers his head into the carpet, sighing. I feel so lazy today...Must be a bad storm coming our way. I'm usualy as hyper as Kaoru...
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 am

"Alright then!" Kaoru cheered as he made his was to their walk in closet. "Hurry up and tell the maids to prepare our meals and then get dressed, okay?"

What to wear? It looks like its going to be cold today so might as well wear several layers.

Kaoru walked out of the closet and grinned at his twin. "How does this look?" He asked, gesturing down at his outfit. "Pretty awesome, huh?"

Before his twin had time to answer, Kaoru sat on Hikaru's lap and wrapped his arms around his brother.
"Just me and you today, brother," he whispered into his brother's ear. "We're going to have so much fun~"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:27 am

Hikaru did what his brother told him. He only opened the door and luckily a maid came by to see if they were okay. He sent her off with a smile and his order of their brunch. He closes the door and sits on their shared bed then smiles brightly when his brother came out in the hottest clothes.

Hikaru was going to tell his twin he looked like a superstar but nothing came out when Kaoru sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around his waist then smiles even more at his brothers words.
"I love you brother."

I hope that didn't come out in the wrong way. I mean, I love him to no end and wants to be much 'closer' to him, but Kaoru may not like me like 'that'...

He huffs in his ear just for fun, then moves his head back so that they sat face to face. "You look like a trillionare in that outfit, but we're going to be inside for awhile longer. I know your stomach is growling at you, begging you to fill it." Hikaru chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Kaoru giggles a little and peck his brother on the nose. "I love you too, silly," he laughs with a smile. "That's a given~"

I wonder what he meant by 'love.' I mean, yeah, of course I love him! He is my brother, after all! How could I not love him? That's impossible!

Kaoru blushed when his stomach growled. "Ahaha, I guess I was hungrier than I thought!" He stood up and held his brother's hand, urging his twin to get up as well. "Come on then, get dressed! I'm gonna go to the dining hall first, okay? I'm like, really hungry!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:39 am

"Yeah love!" Hikaru says happily while chuckleing. Then smirks at the sound of his twin's stomach growling. "I was right, you are hungry." He grinned. He groaned when his brother urged him to get up but he just sat there. Then without thinking on it, he pulls his brother down, making him collapse on top of him then he wrapped his arms around the younger twin, their faces only inches apart.

"To be honest, I really don't want to go anywhere. We never really spend enough time with just us and no one but us. I can deal with going to the movies though." He whispered into Kaoru's ear.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Kaoru blushed deeply when his brother pulled him down. He was used to playing this game in front of an audience but when there was no need for them to act, he found himself incredibly flustered.

"W-well, we don't have to go out if you don't want to," he stuttered.

Why is he... doing this?! I mean, we do that twincest thing because our customers like it but there are no customers to please!

He didn't know if he should pull away or not. "Uh, I g-gess we can get the maid to rent a movie o-or something?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 am

He smiles at hearing his brother flustered at the action he took. Hikaru sighs lightly, breathing against Kaoru's neck. "No, because you would've gotten dressed for no reason." He somewhat whined then sits up with his identical twin sitting on his lap.

What the hell am I doing!? I know there's no one to impress around us, but I just reacted... I hope this didn't raise suspension on the fact that I truly love him more than a brother..

"Okay, go get something to eat while I dress. I don't want you to die because I wouldn't let you go." Hikaru chuckles lightly but there was a hint nervousness in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:57 am

"It's not really that much trouble getting dressed," Kaoru commented but he was happy nonetheless.

Kaoru looks at his brother for a few moments before ginning, his face still a little pink. He gave his brother a kiss on the nose before standing up and making his way to the door.

"Alright then, I'll meet you in the dining area!"

The younger twin kept the smile on his face until he was sure that the door was closed behind him. As he walked to the dining area (he could smell the delicious breakfast already) he couldn't help but blush when he remembered what happened a little earlier.

G-geeze! What am I getting all worked up for? He was just hugging me and I just kissed him! That's all, right? We do that all the time!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 am

"I know but still..." Hikaru responded then stands when his brother walked out the room. He walks into the closet and picks out something warm but light to wear the goes downstairs without even having a single thought of what had happened. When he reached the dinning room a smirk danced acrossed his lips as he saw Kaoru stuffing his face with food.

"Better slow down or we would really have to rent a movie." He joked with a light laugh. He sits down next to his brother, which is where his plate is, and began to eat, even though he wasn't really hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 am

Kaoru pouted a little and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "But the food is really good," he whined.

Eyeing a plate of pudding, he reached for it and scooped a little with his food and ate some. He smiled, very much enjoying the sweet taste. He scooped a little more and held the spoon to his brother's mouth. "Here! Try some! I think this was imported from England or something, I can't remember."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:21 am

"But you'll get a stomach ache." he remarked in the same tone as his brother. Hikaru smiles when the spoon full of pudding was brought up to his face. He bites down onto the spoon and pulls back, taking the pudding with him but also purposly leaving a small bit on the side of his lip.

"It tastes pretty good. But I don't think you should be eating something sweet when we're about to have popcorn and soda."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"But you know how much I love sweets! Probably not as much as Hunny-senpai but still!" Kaoru whined, waving his spoon around in the air indignantly.

Before Kaoru could say another word or take another bite of his pudding, he noticed that his brother still had a little bit let on his face.
He's such a clumsy eater sometimes.

Picking up a napkin and licking it a little, he grabbed his brother's face with his hand "Jeeze, Hikaru! You're so messy! Just like a little kid!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:36 am

"I know, I know..." Hikaru huffed. He's whinning more today than any other days? Has he hit puberty? He tried not to laugh much at that thought but a chuckle did come out, and he hoped that Kaoru wouldn't ask about it.

A smile appeared on his face. "I'm not the one who's whinning..." He quickly replied in a low and somewhat quiet tone.

"If you want, we can pack up some food and bring it to the theater." He offered, knowing that his twin will want the pudding sometime during the movie.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Kaoru wiped away the pudding on his brothers face and sighed. "I'm not whining," he denied with a pout. "But I guess you're right. We might be late or something."

He finished his pudding before standing up, walking over to his brother to grab his hand. "Do you want to watch any movie in particular or do you want to watch anything as long as its scary?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 am

Hikaru grins at his brother's denial then he looks at one of the maids who brought out a tape and played what could be heard as Kaoru. But you know how much I love sweets! Probably not as much as Hunny-senpai but still! Then she pressed the stop button and puts it back up and Hikaru looks back to his twin. "Is that proof enough?"

I love doing that sometimes. He would deny, I would bring out a tape and show him then he would look embarrassed and I would apologize and make him even more flustered and so on.

He thought with a smile but was soon interupted from his thoughts when his brother grabbed his hand and spoke. "Uhm..Just any good scary movie."
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 am

Kaoru blushed at the recording. "I-I didn't say that!" he denied again, flailing his arms in embarrassment. "Stop doing that! Give me the recording!" he said, reaching forward to grab the recording device. "Hikaruuuuu," he complained, "give it!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 am

The maid with the recording quickly walks away then Hikaru sighs, stands and hugs his brother. "I'm sorry Kaoru, but I couldn't help but bring it out. I don't like it when you try to deny things." He whispers into his brother's ear in a sad tone, but had a smile on his face the whole time, knowing that Kaoru couldn't see it.

"How about I buy you a stuffed toy in apologies? It'll have the softest material on Earth and it'll be your own personal toy." Hikaru tried to convince his twin.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 pm

"I already have my own toy," Kaoru drawled a little seductively, fluttering his think eye lashes at his brother with a small pout. He wrapped his arms around his brother's neck and pulled him closer. "I have you~"

He grins and leans closer to his brother, their noses touching. "But we have a movie to watch so we can save this for later," he giggles, kissing his brother on the lips lightly before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Hikaru blushed at his brothers words. He didn't know what his brother meant by it but he sure meant alot to him. "But what if I'm gone? What toy will you have then?

He asked his brother, but not sure if he heard him or not since his tone was near a very quiet whisper. Hikaru quickly made the blush disappear before his twin was able to see it.

I don't want to see the movie now!! I better get a good 'treat' when we come back.

"Okay." Hikaru stands up and walks to the door, grabbing his wallet that sat on a table next to the front door. He opens the door and waits for his brother to exit before he did.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:14 am

"I'll never let you leave my side, Hikaru," Kaoru cooed, hugging his brother closely.

Hikaru walks to the door, grabbing his wallet
. "Okay," but before he could walk out, Kaoru grabbed his hand.

"Wait, I kinda wanna stay home now... maybe we can have a movie marathon... just you and me," he whispered before pulling his brother back into the mansion.

I now I just want to stay home and cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home alone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home alone~   Home alone~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home alone~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School Host Club :: Hitachiin Mansion-
Jump to: