Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The King's Application of Supreme (Yes, I'm modest...)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

The King's Application of Supreme (Yes, I'm modest...) Empty
PostSubject: The King's Application of Supreme (Yes, I'm modest...)   The King's Application of Supreme (Yes, I'm modest...) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Name: Tamaki Suoh (Here's the full one : René Tamaki Richard de Grandtaine )
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue-Violet
Nationality: French-Japanese
Clubs: Ouran Host Club
Blood Type: A
Occupation: Second-year Ouran High School Student, Founder and President of the Host Club.

Personality: He is a BIT narcissistic, flamboyant and....stupid *though we all love him like that, right?! XD* But he's got a good heart! Always there to help people in need and always ready for some adventures or...costumes. He is the prince type of Host. He also refers to him as The King, the club as his family, Haruhi as his daughter, himself *when near Kyoya* as the father, and Kyoya as the mother. Yeah, let's say Tamaki takes things to the heart... He is also pretty attached to the fact he comes from France and can speak French. A bad trait he's got is he's an hypocrite... when he's hurt, he'll smile anyways so none can ever really help him with his troubles, like per say, Eclair, maybe?....He's fragile *easy for him to go and harvest mushrooms in a corner...*, charming, romantic, outspoken, naive, competitive and he's got a huge ego.... But he really cares about his club and the hosts. He also has a tendency to be mocked by the hosts and ...stepped on *see the twins' arrival at Haruhi's house and Haruhi's father...* OH! And last thing...he often daydreams about..ahum...''private things and some skin''....Smile
Back to top Go down

The King's Application of Supreme (Yes, I'm modest...)
Page 1 of 1