Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyoya Ootori (My Application: Example)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoya Ootori
Admin
Kyoya Ootori

Kyoya Ootori (My Application: Example) Empty
PostSubject: Kyoya Ootori (My Application: Example)   Kyoya Ootori (My Application: Example) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 am

Name: Kyoya Ootori
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Nationality: Japanese
Clubs: Ouran Host Club
Blood Type: AB
Occupation: Second-year Ouran High School Student, Manger of the Host Club
Personality: Kyoya Ootori, a second year student at Ouran Academy, is the sly and calculating vice-president of the Host Club founded by his best friend and polar opposite, Tamaki Suoh. Despite Tamaki being president, Kyoya truly runs the club and plays the role of a puppet-master behind the scenes, earning him the nickname “Shadow King”. He takes care of the Host Club’s expenses and will even sell items belonging to the host club members (such as Haruhi’s pencil) for profit. In his words, “use whatever is at hand, be it friend or foe.” Almost everything he does is for his own benefit, but he can occasionally display a selfless side. He is the third son of his very wealthy and influential family; thus, if he wants to take over his family's business, he must work extremely hard to meet his strict father’s high expectations. Also, Kyoya's bad temper when waking up in the morning has earned him the name “Low blood pressure Evil Lord”.
Back to top Go down
https://tamakisthrone.rpg-board.net

Kyoya Ootori (My Application: Example)
Page 1 of 1