Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Name: Hikaru Hitachiin

Hair: Auburn (Will be dyed black later in the rps)

Eyes: Golden Brown

Nationality: Japanese

Clubs: Ouran Host Club

Blood Type: B

Personality: Hikaru is the older twin and the "seme" of the false "twincest" relationship. He is considered the leader twin and is worse at controlling feelings compared to Kaoru. Hikaru mischievous and playful, but he is the more boisterous one, as well as being selfish, stubborn, and immature. Very good at art. Even when separated from Kaoru, he acts basically the same, though when he no longer has his brother to occupy him, he can become rather destructive. Hikaru is rather childish, and doesn't know how to interact with other people besides his brother since they both spent so long shutting out the rest of the world.

Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) Hitachiin_twins_22 ((Picture just for fun ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Dyed black?! o.O WOHHHH *The King is impressed and surprised :O*

I love both of your pictures Very Happy Though, on your avatar, you seem...erm..not happy o.O... *Is it just me or..?! D: **goes crazy** *

But nice app Very Happy It totally fits Hikaru!

You NOW are a host! Very Happy *points dramatically and proudly at you* Welcome around Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Thank you mi Lord *bows slightly*

(In the avatar)Well I'm just concerned... About Kaoru, I mean..I just don't want him any where near Haruhi. He's mine and mine only Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Hikaru!! D-don't say such embarrassing things in front of the king! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:38 pm

*looks over at Kaoru and smiles sweetly, bringing his left index finger under the twin's chin and brings him closer*

I'm sorry brother, but I want you all to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

*blushes and looks away* H-hikaru. . . I. . . you know that you are the only one. . . for me. . . *blushes more*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 pm

And, Kaoru, please...Don't forget that. *he plants a light kiss on his brother's cheek before releasing him*
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

o.O *Swirls* And Haruhi's mine! So don't you BOTH dare approach her -.-!!! *Mutters* Well, she's not mine YET...but still!

*Has a mental fantasy, blushes*

Erm.... I think I'll leave you two to your.... Have fun! *Smiles then walks away, giggling, muttering : We all know you're together....*
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 am

milord was having another fantasy about Haruhi :I

maybe we should go bother him more? Neh, what do you say, Hikaru?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:26 am

*nods* I say we should
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:50 am

*BLushes hard* I...I wasn't...Ah....Haruhi~~~~ *Grins as he has another fantasy of his*

NO! No more bother :O! *places his arms as in a cross position as though to try and defend himself from bad thoughts or wtv...*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:10 am

Milord, it's painfully obvious that you have a major crush on her *shrugs* But she's totally oblivous to it. *walks over to Kaoru and rests his arm on his brother's shoulder, slightly leaning on him* Now, if you want her, you have to be bold with her and to be honest, your too much of an idiot to be bold.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 am

Yes, king! You should really be more open about how you feel about her! And maybe you should stop being a pervert too. . .
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori
Admin
Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:59 am

"I agree with the twins Tamaki" Kyoya says trying not to show that he is jealous of Haruhi for having Tamaki's attention.

(Yay we now have both of the Twins! Yay Twincest! I can already tell you two make the perfect Hikaru and Kaoru. I am sorry for the late reply but I hope you have fun with your brotherly love! ^ _ ^)
Back to top Go down
https://tamakisthrone.rpg-board.net
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:51 pm

*Gasps loudly and put on a totally hurt and disappointed expression* N-Not you too!! D: !!! *stares at the door, suddenly getting ready to run to it and get away from those three devils*

((HUhuh! Very Happy Totally twincest xD And yes! They have them spot on :O! It's so cool Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:38 am

*before the King would even try, he walks over to him and pulls him to a seat* Now, do you want Haruhi or not? If yes, you're going to need Twin Help (sort of like a dating help kind of thing xD). We just gave you a few advice for free. If you want more, you have to give or pay us something.

((Yey! I'm so versatile!))
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 am

Yes, milord! and just so you know, our services aren't cheap! *he grins almost innocently, resting his elbow on Tamaki's shoulder*

((Yay! We're awesome twins!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)   Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Hitachiin (Now you have two little devils ;)
Page 1 of 1