Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two minus one plus one

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

Two minus one plus one Empty
PostSubject: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Hah, why did mom have to send Hikaru to France all of a sudden anyway? Kaoru thought to himself as his got into his limo. Without me!? This is insane! You can't just send one twin to France-- no, anywhere! We're a set! It's just not the same without him. He sighed and glanced out the window to stare at the scenery before him.

Well, while his brother is gone, he might as well bother Tamaki as much as he possibly could.
"Driver-san, take us----- I mean, take me to the king's mansion will you?"

He definitely felt very lonely without his brother.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Tamaki was making grand signs with his hands, walking like a total King in his huge living room. He had to invent a few more moves and sentences he could tell his lovely princesses when back at school...

''Maybe... Oh sweet girl, your skintone of peach reminds me of what I love the most..No, no. I'll have to work that one better...Hmmm..then what if---OH!''

He suddenly stopped, hand in the air, as he heard the bell ring. He then ran to the stairs and asked Louis, his butler, who that person was.

''Louis. Who is ringing?''

''It is one of the Hitachiin, sir.''

Wow! And..he..he comes to see me?! So unusual...So uncommon...I LOVE IT!

He smiled to his butler as he passed before him and told him it'd be fine if he did it himself. Thus, he opened the door.

''Heeeeellooooooooooooooo~''he exclaimed majestically, his arms in the air and a huge smile on his face.

Though, he still hadn't noticed it was ONE of the Hitachiin....
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:02 pm

"Hi stupid king," Kaoru said bluntly and invited himself in as if it were his own home. "We were bored so we decided to come and bother you," he said with a wave of his hand. It took Kaoru a few seconds that today, it wasn't we. Today it was just me. He got a little depressed by this fact but didn't let it show on his face.

He turned around to look at Tamaki who was still at the door.
"My lord, aren't you coming in?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

''Gnnn!''

Tamaki's heart ached a bit as he heard the word ''stupid'' but he still held the door open and tried his best to smile, though, a bit of sadness was flickering in his eyes. He stayed there, listening to Kaoru.....

''Erm..I..Sure! Yes!''

He gained his composure back, put a smile on his face, and closed the door. As he spun on his heels, he noticed....

''Hey! Where is the two of you?! Kaoru... Where's Hikaru?!''

He had wide and panicked eyes, afraid something might have happened to Hikaru... or some kind of argument between them both.

Oh no no no no no no! THat can't be! Time to act! I, the King, will help!

''You know you can tell me everything, right?...''he said in a sweet voice, walking dramatically and putting his arm around Kaoru's shoulders, just to show he was there and cared... and he was being the King.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:41 pm

He always wondered how Tamaki was able to tell them apart so quickly. As his senpai's arm wrapped around his shoulder, he stiffened a bit. Only Hikaru was allowed to get that close to him so brushed Tamaki's arm off. "Are you dense, my lord? It took you so long to realize that Hikaru wasn't here!" he laughed a little awkwardly.

Maybe it was a bad idea coming here. . . I should have stayed home instead.

"So anyways, what's there to do around here?" he asked, looking at everything but Tamaki's eyes. "I've grown tired with all of my old toys and well, its a little quiet without anyone else around."
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Tamaki let out a sadness-filled sound as his arm was being brushed off, and quickly tensed and opened big wide eyes.

''W-Well..it wasn't that ''long''! I realized it in some seconds before you entered....Anyways!''

And quickly again, he had that huge smile on his face.

''I'M glad you came, Kaoru!''

He listened to his ''friend'' (if one could call him that, seeing how he was acting with him!), then took a few grand steps. Then, he dramatically spun on his heels to face Kaoru from a good distance.

''Well.... We go into my garden! Or, if you prefer, I was rehearsing some new catch phrases and such in my living room... As you wish, I don't mind. I've got all day off!''

And he smiled as sweetly as someone could ever do, trying to comfort Kaoru because he knew something was off with him...with his bro being away. And he didn't want one of his sons to feel this bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Kaoru shrugged. "In the garden sounds nice," he said with a small grin. "You can like, I dunno, I guess you could practice your lines there or something," he suggested.

Well, maybe a day with Tamaki-senpai might not be so bad. Hey, who knows? It might take my mind off of the fact that Hikaru isn't here. . .

He knew full well that it would take a lot to get him to forget about Hikaru's absence and he was hoping that whatever it was that Tamaki had in store for him would do the trick. "So what do you have so for, senpai? I hope your lines aren't corny or anything, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:20 pm

After spending some time in France, Hikaru got tired of being alone without his brother. Nothing ever seemed fun alone. So he convenced his mom to take him home and he was now on his way home but on the way, he knew that his brother wouldn't be there. Let's try King's house. He thought and redirected the driver. After awhile, he finally arrives at Tamaki's house and he quickly gets out of the car, to the door and rings the doorbell.

"Hey, it's me, open up!" Hikaru spoke as if it was truely urgent, which, in his mind, is.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Kaoru was getting a little bit bored at Tamaki's pick up lines but he did his best to sound enthusiastic for his king. After all, it was very difficult to deal with a depressed Tamaki. . . well, no, that wasn't true. Tamaki always had weird mood swings but he much preferred it if he was happy.

"Maybe you should try it with a little more. . . hmmm." He reached into his pocket and handed Tamaki a little bottle. "Here, you can use this to make fake tears! The girls love it when the guys are sensitive!" he suggested with a grin.

When the doorbell rang, he asked Tamaki's butler to get the door while Tamaki was too distracted by his suggestion.

I wonder who it could be at the door, Kaoru thought. Maybe a business partner or something? "Neh, milord, are you expecting someone today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 pm

When the door finally opened he rushed in and asked the butler where the king and his brother are. After being told, he just walks off toward the garden. He smiles lightly, enters it quietly and approaches his brother from behihnd.

He cover Kaoru's eyes and leans into his right ear.
"Guess who."

He whispers as to not distract Tamaki. His tone sounded a little dark, but even the twin would know that it's him.

"You can't say the name Hikaru though, so it will be a little challenging for you." He chuckles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Kaoru was a little shocked when he felt someone else's hands covering his eyes but he immediately relaxed when he realized that it was his brother touching him.

"Brother!" he whispered happily with a grin on his face. He turned around and held his brother's hands and gave him a big hug. "When did you get back?"

I can't believe Hikaru is here! Kaoru thought, the smile never leaving from his face. I don't think I would have lasted if he had stayed in France any longer!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Hikaru smiles as the other whispered 'brother' "I thought you were going to 'spell' out my name. Technically, it's not saying." He smiles as his twin hugged him.

Did he come here to seek Tamaki's help? How will milord ever cheer someone up when he's desprate himself. Can't he see that Haruhi is ob- Wait, keep your mind on what's infront of you! Hikaru thought while keeping Kaoru in his arms.

"I got back maybe a couple of minutes ago. I had a feeling that you wouldn't be home so I came here. It was boring without you so I convinced mom to let me come back." He whispered then looks over at Tamaki.

"Hey, desprate King. What exactly are you trying to accomplish over there?"
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:10 pm

((Erm..sorry guys, but you actually did the thing I hate the most on forums... GO ON WITHOUT WAITING FOR THE OTHERS' REPLIES! Very Happy..... I was here right? So it's Me, Kaoru, Hikaru..then back to me....but you went on with your thing, so let's make things, right, ok?! Very Happy And I'll reply tomorrow.... or tonight. So expect another e-mail news!! I know you didn't know, but now you do xD LOL! Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 am

((So, do we keep going or do we wait for you reply, milord?))
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:45 pm

((.... You wait for my reply, obviously, Kaoru :O! I yet haven't replied, so it's my turn! Then, yours, then Hikaru's, then back to mine. I actually told myself to reply today... So, you shouldn't be waiting too long now Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:26 pm

''Huh??!''

Tamaki quickly turned round in the voice's direction only to open wide eyes and be amazed. A bit scared, too...

''M-My, Kaoru... You... You multiplied!''

He advanced with great steps towards the twins and stared, confused and impressed. It took him a while to realize Kaoru hadn't multiplied nor that it was a bad dream.

''OH! Hikaru! You're back!! AH, of course I knew it!!''he huggled him tight, then straightened up, and as macho as he could get, tossed a lock of hair behind his ear.''Kaoru told me you were away... How come you're here NOW?! Sounded to me like it should've taken a while before seeing you...''

He put two of his fingers on his chin and pouted as an attempt to think this through....And perhaps finding the answer! Getting bored, he threw his arms in the air and exclaimed:

''OH WELL! You're back that's what counts. I'm sure Kaoru will feel much better now...''

He winked at Kaoru, then turned white.

''Oh ...erm..well...Was trying to find new quotes and all for the ladies. And also helping your dear brother with his mood! You...? Hey! How did you get here by the way?! I didn't tell my butler anything...''

And there he went into another pondering mode...
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Kaoru blushed a little bit when Tamaki winked at him and he let out a little huff in embarrassment. "G-geeze, milord! It wasn't like I was that depressed!" he complained with a pout. "It's just a little weird with out Hikaru here with me to bother you," he added.

He walked over to his brother's side, still pouting.
Geeze! Why does milord have to do such embarrassing things! He's treating me like a girl!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hitachiin

Hikaru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:28 am

Hikaru rolled his eyes at the King when he said that his brother had multiplied then finally realizes it Hikaru. "The reason I'm back is becuse France was boring without my brother."

He growls when Tamaki hugged him. The only person who even got to touch him, was only Kaoru, but it's a whole other story when Hikaru touches someone else.

Hikaru wraps his arms around his brother possesivly.
"I'm guessing my dear brother had told the butler to get the door ot that he just got the door himself. As for those 'quotes,' they're for Haruhi aren't they?"

He already knew that Tamaki can just make their fans swoon by just touching them, let alone talk. Hikaru leans into Kaoru's ear and spoke, "I've picked up a word while in France and it describes milord perfectly: Crétin.. It means stupid."He chuckles lightly while looking at Tamaki as if listening to him.

"I've also found a word for you: brûlant.. Means hot."Hikaru smiles, his tone a little seductive as he said the french word and what it meant. He knew that it'll make his brother blush, but it just made him all the more cuter.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Hitachiin

Kaoru Hitachiin

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Kaoru blushed at that. Though he was used to his brother flirting with him in public, he usually knew that it was just a show for the customers but since there were no costumers to impress, this meant that his brother was genuinely flirting/teasing him.

He played with the hem of his shirt with slightly nervous fingers and laughed awkwardly.
"Oh brother, he g-goes to France and comes back only knowing a single word," he said, hoping that no one noticed his stutter. In front of the king too! I am such an idiot!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two minus one plus one   Two minus one plus one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two minus one plus one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School Host Club :: Suoh Mansion-
Jump to: