Ouran High School Host Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran High School Host Club

Come role-play as your favorite Ouran characters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting For Dear Himes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

Waiting For Dear Himes Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 am

Tamaki was pacing up and down the large third music room. He was concerned... Well, he was wondering if they should get a new member or not. He didn't dare tell Kyoya about it, but...it needed change. Sure the business was going well, but...something was beginning to lack. He kept on his ''serious'' *if Tamaki could ever have a serious face* face on while pacing... until he heard the door open.

He opened big wide eyes then quickly turned around. He had expected some big menacing guy.... Yeah, Tamaki was good at pervy daydreaming and too much drama imagination... He just sighed, passed a magnificent hand through his brilliant blond hair and walked up to the ''newcomer'' in a snobbish way.

''Why, hello, Kyoya! I didn't expect you this soon in here... no one's yet arrived.. But me, of course ! Haha...Something wrong?''
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori
Admin
Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Kyoya had a headache thanks to the Twins. He was going to kill them one of these days. Kyoya was heading to Music room #3 which was where the Host Club resided, hoping to get some peace and quiet before the Host Club was open. Kyoya walked in and a immediately knew he peace and quiet just flew out the window when he saw Tamaki King of the Host Club. Kyoya let Tamaki ramble and then he answered him.

"I have a slit headache that's all. What are you doing here so early Tamaki? You usually are not here this early." Kyoya asks curious as to why it looks like Tamaki is worried about something.
Back to top Go down
https://tamakisthrone.rpg-board.net
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 am

Tamaki squinted, put his hands on his hips and leaned forward, way closer to Kyoya than before...

''A headache?! Oh poor dear! Have you slept well? .... Took a tylenol?! Advil?! Do something! I mean... get treated. Might not be good for your health....You know why you've got one?''

He was a bit worried. A bit enough for his worry about getting a new member in the Host Club to be submerged by his concern of Kyoya's health. He suddenly straightened up and walked a few feet away, waving like a snobby one and explaining his presence in a pompuous voice.

''Well, I know that... But I thought the club needed......a bit of... change! So, I thought...why not begin with me coming early?!''

Okay...lame lie...laaame lie, Tamaki......smile! Just smile! Kyoya will let that one pass...won't he?!?! Well.....it's true the club DOES need changes....

He then turned round and charmingly smiled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori
Admin
Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:10 am

Kyoya sighs as he listened to Tamaki's rambles noticing how nervous he was getting. Kyoya walks to his chair and answers.

"Yes to all your questions." Kyoya says. Kyoya as he sits down in his chair he looks over his shoulder and tells Tamaki.

"Tamaki, you know you can never lie to me. So you might as well tell me now or I will find out myself." Kyoya says in his usual calm threatening voice that promises bad things will happen to you if you do not do as he says.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:45 am

''Well, then... Why do you have a headache?''he asked, concerned and leaning closely *maybe a little too close* on the sitting Kyoya...

He straightened up then began blushing; he tried putting a hand on his face to hide it, but let's just say it didn't work quite well... He knew Kyoya was right; he could never lie to him. But then rapidly after, he opened wide big afraid eyes as he noticed the cold and yet calm voice of the other young man...He gulped.

Ohoh...this means no good... I gotta tell him!!! Gotta tell mommy what's going on with daddy!

He was brandishing a victory fist in the air, lost in his thoughts.... Then, it was as if nothing had happened. He walked away, hand on his forehead to make it look more dramatic and making long paces, he explained...

''Well...you see. I've noticed our business in the Host Club is going well...but I thought....it could even be better with a new one. But... I'm a bit doubtful and yet, how do we get a new one?... I mean, it's not as if he'd barge in this room after having thought it was empty and knock down this precious and pricey vase, right?''

And he pointed at the pricey vase.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori
Admin
Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 am

Kyoya relaxed a little knowing that Tamaki was just getting a little bored and needed a new toy-I mean member to play with. After Tamaki finished and was pointing to the Vase they were going to sell. He got an idea but he would not tell Tamaki his idea because after all he was the Shadow King. Tamaki need not know that he will be the real one to get them a new member and not Tamaki himself because after all Mommy has to keep Daddy happy. Kyoya turns to his laptop and starts working on the Host Clubs budget and says:

"I am fine with the idea but I do not think you will find a suitable candidate." Kyoya says coolly as he already has the prefect candidate in mind as he looks up their school file.

Tamaki will never know I was the one to set this up. He will think it was all his idea. Kyoya thinks to himself with a sexy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tamaki Suoh

Tamaki Suoh

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm

''H-Huh?! You're fine with it?!''he asked, big wide eyes and suddenly in Kyoya's face.''Hum! Of course you're fine with it! It's my idea!''

And with that, he straigthened up and put a dramatic hand on his forehead. Of course he was fine with HIS idea. Who would deny this to the King?! Mommy would never dare...!

As he heard the rest of what Mommy had to say, he rushed again into his face, panicked and looking as handsome as always.

''H-How come?! M-My idea is good. Perfect! Why would there not be?! There are as many, well, a bit less, but at least I'm one of the many, handsome boys as there are cute girls. So why wouldn't there be a good candidate, huh, Mommy?!?!''

He just didn't want to lose out to his idea. But what he didn't know was Kyoya DID have an idea for one... But heck, they wouldn't be the King and the Shadow King if they told each other everything, right? RIGHT?! But then, Tamaki blushed hard as he realized the proximity between the two of them and he backed away, hand on his mouth, trying to cover it all...

My, my. He's not a girl! I rarely blush... Girls do! Not I, the King! I shouldn't..not with Mommy!! Heck..it was just a mistake..right?! Oh gosh... Hope he hasn't noticed..He probably didn't..yesss.... I'm sure he didn't!
Back to top Go down
Kyoya Ootori
Admin
Kyoya Ootori

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

Kyoya could not believe how cute Tamaki could be at times. Kyoya went back to his laptop and found the perfect victim - I mean person to join the Host Club.

'Now to just set it up and I know just how to do it too.' Kyoya thinks as he looks at Tamaki out of the corner of his eye.

"Well if you think you can find the perfect person to join then go right a head I will not stop you...Daddy." Kyoya says with a purr at the end.

'I have everything set up now all I have to do is wait for the mouse to fall into my trap. Haruhi Fujioka will be my present to Tamaki and he will think it was his idea and that will keep him happy for a long while.' Kyoya thinks as he waits for his plan to begin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Dear Himes   Waiting For Dear Himes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Dear Himes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran High School Host Club :: Host Club Room-
Jump to: